|Registry:||Merchant Law Group LLP|
|Date Implemented:||02 April 2015|
|Parked Domain %:||63.08 %|
|Delegation:||02 April 2015|
|General Availability:||17 July 2015|
.love is an active GTLD in ICANN's New gTLD Program. Merchant Law Group LLP manages the TLD and is its Registry. The proposed application succeeded and was delegated to the Root Zone on 02 April, 2015. The TLD reached General Availability on July 17, 2015. 
- Richemont DNS Inc. - This application was WITHDRAWN.
- Google (Charleston Road Registry Inc.)
- Famous Four Media (Sierra Registry Limited)
- Donuts (Hidden Cypress, LLC), the company has applied for 307 new TLDs. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd., .love is one of 68 applications that Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. has filed for on its own behalf. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Uniregistry, Corp., the company is owned by domainer Frank Schilling and has applied for 54 new TLDs.
TLDH & $15mm Auction Funding
On February 26 2013, Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. announced that it had entered into a funding agreement worth $15 million to be used in the case of auction for a specific unnamed TLD. The investor will not receive ownership of the TLD but a share of future revenues. TLDH did not name the TLD that the funds are directed for, and it is in 11 head to head contentions and 12 featuring more than one contender.
- Delegated String, ICANN.org Retrieved 09 Jan 2014
- gTLD Application Update 92 applications submitted, TLDH.org
- Here Are the 54 New gTLDs, TheDomains.com
- TLDh Gets 15 Million for A Single Top Level Domain Name Auction, DomainNameWire.com Published and Retrieved 26 Feb 2013
- Domainincite, love won by class action lawyers Retrieved 8th December 2014.