INWX GMBH & CO. KG
|Mario Peschel, CEO|
INWX GMBH & CO.KG is an ICANN accredited Registrar founded by Mario Peschel in 1998. At present, the company is managing more than 240,000 domain names registered by customers from over 80 countries around the world. InterNetworX is based in Berlin Germany.
Key events in the history of InterNetworX include:
- 1998 - the company started based on the idea "everything for your homepage".
- 2004 - Mario Peschel established the company as InterNetWORX New Media based in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany. The company operated under a new web addres, www.inwx.de
- 2005 - The company was acquired by InterNetworX Ltd. and Co.KG and its headquarters was transferred to Berlin. The company was accredited by EURid to register the .eu TLD.
- 2006 - It became a limited partner of DotBERLIN GmbH & Co. KG.
- 2007 - InterNetworX was accredited by Nic.it, DK Hostmaster, Council of Country Code Administrators (CoCCA) and Restena DNS-LU
- 2008 - Accredited by .me registry, ICANN, Nominet and Nic.se