→ICANN and Internet Governance Participations
* In October 2017, he was selected as an [[NextGen@ICANN#Ambassadors 3|Ambassador]] in the [[NextGen@ICANN]] pogram<ref>https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-3-2017-07-31-en</ref> at [[ICANN 60]] in Abu Dhabi.
* In December 2017, he was nominated by the [[EURALO Individuals' Association]]<ref>https://individualusers.org/our-members-community/</ref> for the [[EURALO]] Board<ref>https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+Board+2017-2019+Workspace</ref> and got the opportunity to attend the [[IGF]] 2018 in Geneva.
* Between 2017/2018, Hudobnik served as a Member of the [[NextGen@ICANN]] Selection Committee for [[ICANN 62]], [[ICANN63]], [[ICANN 64]]. He is a strong supporter of the [[NextGen@ICANN]] program and recently presents to them during [[ICANN Meetings|ICANN meetings]] in the context of engagement opportunities within [[ICANN]].
* In May 2018, he was selected to represent [[EURALO]] as [[CROPP]] funded candidate to attend [[re:publica]] in Berlin focusing on outreach and engagement of individual [[Internet]] users, who are interested in shaping the future of the [[Internet]].
* In June 2018, Hudobnik was selected as a Fellow to participate in the [[EuroDIG]] 2018 in Tbilisi.
* In June 2020, he participated in the first virtual [[EuroDIG]] 2020 to represent [[EURALO]] and attended the virtual [[ICANN 68]] Policy Forum as part of the [[At-Large Advisory Committee]] of [[EURALO]], focusing on [[Domain Name|domain name]] abuse during COVID-19.<ref>https://meetings.icann.org/en/remote68</ref>
* In July 2020, Hudobnik attended the virtual [[Internet Engineering Task Force|IETF]] 108<ref>https://ietf.org/how/meetings/108/</ref> meeting to strengthen the connection between the [[Internet Engineering Task Force|IETF]] and [[Internet governance|Internet Governance]] community. He engrossed his attendance in the [[Domain Name System]] e.g. Domain Name System Operations<ref>https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/dnsop/about/</ref> and [[privacy]] e.g. Privacy Enhancements and Assessments Research Group<ref>https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/pearg/about</ref> sessions representing the [[At-Large Advisory Committee]].<ref>https://registration.ietf.org/108/participants/remote/</ref>
=== Writings and Presentations ===
* Article, <em>Is network communitarianism a better regulatory model than cyberpaternalism?</em> GAP-Journal 2015/16<ref>http://afa.at/gap/GAP-Journal-2015-2016.pdf#page=119</ref>
* Presentation, ''Regulation of the Digital Environment'', [[NextGen@ICANN|NextGen@ICANN58]] program<ref>https://static.sched.com/hosted_files/icann58copenhagen2017/60/10.%20NexGen%40ICANN_Matthias%20M.%20Hudobnik.pdf</ref>
* Poster Presentation, Space Law: <em>Austrian Pioneers in Space - Österreich und seine Bedeutung für die Raumfahrt,</em> Symposium: Trends and Challenges of Satellite-Based Earth Observation for Economics and Society, University of Graz<ref>https://static.uni-graz.at/fileadmin/_Persoenliche_Webseite/bruenner_christian/Poster/Austrian_Pioneers_in_Space_02.06.17.pdf</ref>
* Paper Presentation, <em>Regulation in cyberspace?</em> VI International Summer School on Cyber Law, National Research University Higher School of Economics<ref>https://pravo.hse.ru/data/2017/11/24/1160890541/ISSC-Program%202017.pdf</ref>