* [[Right to Be Forgotten]] – (aka Article 17 of the GDPR) refers to a subject's right to obligate the controller of the data in question the erasure of personal information without undue delay.
* [[SSR|Security]] – the capacity to protect Internet Identifier Systems and prevent misuse.
* [[Social Engineering]] the exploitation of people’s inclinations to trust and help others, often in aid of DNS abuse.
* [[SSR|Stability]] – the capacity to ensure that Internet Identifier Systems operate and user confidence them.
* [[Universal Acceptance]] – The principle of accepting, validating, storing, processing, and displaying all domain names and email addresses evenly across all applications, devices, and systems.