875 bytes added
26 days ago
Created page with "'''Reputation Block Lists''', or RBLs, are lists of
, Universal Resource Locators (
), and/or Internet Protocol (
) addresses that have been identi..."
'''Reputation Block Lists''', or RBLs, are lists of [[Domain Name]]s, Universal Resource Locators ([[URL]]s), and/or Internet Protocol ([[IP]]) addresses that have been identified as posing security threats.<ref>[https://www.icann.org/en/blogs/details/reputation-block-lists-protecting-users-everywhere-1-11-2017-en Reputation Block Lists Protect Users, ICANN Blog]</ref>
Commercial service providers, researchers, and non-profit organizations operate the most prominent RBLs that detect or receive notifications of security threats. Examples include:
* Cisco’s [https://talosintelligence.com/reputation_center Talos] email reputation system,
* [https://apwg.org/ the Anti-Phishing Working Group's RBL],
* [https://safebrowsing.google.com/ Google Safe Browsing],
* [http://www.surbl.org/ SURBL], and
* [https://www.threatstop.com/ ThreatStop].
Newer edit →
Retrieved from "
Create a Person Page
Donate to ICANNWiki
Sponsor our Work