|Date Implemented:||18 July 2014|
|Parked Domain %:||70.42 %|
|Delegation:||18 July 2014|
|General Availability:||10 December 2014|
- Donuts (SandGalley, LLC), the company is represented by Daniel Schindler, EVP of Donuts, a start-up registry company founded by domain industry veterans which applied for 307 gTLDs.  This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Uniregistry, a new registry company established by domain investor Frank Schilling, which invested $60 million on 54 gTLD applications. 
In February 2014, it was reported that Uniregistry and Donuts reached a private deal which resolved a number of New gTLD string contention sets involving only the two companies. Although the deal coincided with a round of Private Auctions conducted by Applicant Auction on February 18th, neither companies immediately commented on the nature of the deal and Applicant Auction did not disclose the participants of its recent auctions. If the companies had participated in a private auction, it would mark the first private auctions that Uniregistry participated in, after the company initially questioned the legality of private auctions in the New gTLD Program.
- Reveal Day 13 June 2012 – New gTLD Applied-For Strings
- Delegated String, ICANN.org Retrieved 23 Mar 2015
- Donuts raises $100 million, applies for 307 new TLDs
- Here comes the greatest Internet landgrab in history
- Uniregistry doing Private New gTLD Auctions? Company Deals with Donuts on Five Strings, DomainIncite Retrieved Feb 21 2014