|Registry Provider:||Demand Media|
|PIC Submitted:||Download Here|
|Priority #:||147 - Donuts (Holly Glen, LLC)|
|Parked Domain %:||71.31 %|
|Delegation:||23 April 2014|
|General Availability:||20 August 2014|
.investments is a gTLD that was proposed in ICANN's New gTLD Program. The applicant and now Registry Operator is Donuts (Holly Glen, LLC). Their application succeeded and was delegated to the Root Zone on 23 April 2014.
The application was issued a GAC Early Warning from the representative of Australia and GAC Chair, Heather Dryden. The warning system is noted as a strong recommendation on behalf of national governments to the ICANN Board that a given TLD application should be denied as it stands. Applicants are encouraged to work with objecting GAC members. The warning states that the TLD refers to a regulated market but that the applicant has not provided for adequate measures to protect from consumer harm.
Delegation and Availability
.investments was delegated to the Root Zone of the DNS on 23 April, 2014, completing the successful application for the string.
- Reveal Day 13 June 2012 – New gTLD Applied-For Strings
- Delegated Strings, ICANN.org Retrieved 30 May 2014
- GAC Early Warning, NewgTLDS.ICANN.org Retrieved 25 Nov 2012
- Investments AU, GACweb.ICANN.org Retrieved 25 Nov 2012
- Registry Agreements, ICANN.org Retrieved 30 May 2014