|Registry:||Global Registry Services Limited|
|Date Implemented:||26 March 2015|
1251 - Famous Four Media (dot Review Limited)
|Parked Domain %:||60.0 %|
|Delegation:||25 March 2015|
|General Availability:||01 July 2015|
.review is a delegated TLD in ICANN's New gTLD Program. On June, 25th. 2013, TLDH decided to withdraw two applications, leaving Famous Four Media as the sole applicant and it now manages the TLD and is its Registry. The proposed application succeeded and was delegated to the Root Zone on 26 March, 2015...
Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. - It was one of 68 applications that Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. has filed for on its own behalf. The application was withdrawn in June 2013, due to a partnership and revenue-sharing model between TLDH and Famous Four Media.
- Delegated String, ICANN.org Retrieved 26 Mar 2015
- Reveal Day 13 June 2012 – New gTLD Applied-For Strings
- gTLD Application Update 92 applications submitted, TLDH.org
- Famous Four Wins Three new gTLD Contention Sets, DomainIncite.com Published and Retrieved 25 June 2013
- TLDH and Famous Four Ink New gTLD Revenue Sharing Deal Published & Retrieved 26 June 2013