Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Parked Domain %:||30.56 %|
|Delegation:||09 April 2016|
|General Availability:||12 April 2017|
The applicants for the .baby domain name string include: 
- Radix (DotBaby Inc.), one of 31 applications submitted by the company 
- Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd., it is one of 68 applications that the company has filed for on its own behalf.
- Donuts (Auburn Beach, LLC) represented by Daniel Schindler, EVP of Donuts, a start-up company that filed for 307 new gTLD applications. 
- Charleston Road Registry Inc., Sarah Falvey, Google's Senior Policy Analyst is listed as contact person for the company
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., the company is represented by Joshua Bourne, Managing Partner of FairWinds Partners, a domain name consultancy firm.
- Famous Four Media (Compact Registry Limited), a registry service provider based in Gibraltar with 61 new gTLD applications.