|Registry:||Dish DBS Corporation|
|Priority #:||388 - Donuts (Romeo Birch, LLC)|
921 - Top Level Domain Holdings
1429 - Dish DBS Corporation
- Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd.- It is one of 68 applications that the company has filed on its own behalf.
- Donuts (Romeo Birch, LLC), Donuts formed different companies to submits each of its application for 307 new gTLDs. 
- Dish DBS Corporation- The company runs the Dish Network Television Service in the United States.
Dish DBS Corporation
The application from Dish DBS Corporation was issued a GAC Early Warning from the representative of Australia and GAC Chair, Heather Dryden. The warning system is noted as a strong recommendation on behalf of national governments to the ICANN Board that a given TLD application should be denied as it stands. Applicants are encouraged to work with objecting GAC members.
The warning states that the applicant is "seeking exclusive access to a common generic string .. that relates to a broad market sector," which Ms. Dryden notes could have unintended consequences and a negative impact on competition.
TLDH & $15mm Auction Funding
On February 26 2013, Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. announced that it had entered into a funding agreement worth $15 million to be used in the case of auction for a specific unnamed TLD. The investor will not receive ownership of the TLD but a share of future revenues. TLDH did not name the TLD that the funds are directed for, and it is in 11 head to head contentions and 12 featuring more than one contender.
- gTLD Application Update 92 applications submitted, TLDH.org
- Donuts Inc eye popping list of 307 new top-level domains
- Company Overview
- GAC Early Warning, NewgTLDS.ICANN.org Retrieved 25 Nov 2012
- Data AU, GACWeb.ICANN.orgRetrieved 25 Nov 2012
- TLDh Gets 15 Million for A Single Top Level Domain Name Auction, DomainNameWire.com Published and Retrieved 26 Feb 2013