|Date Implemented:||19 February 2015|
|Priority #:||755 - Donuts (Foggy Farms, LLC)|
|Parked Domain %:||68.14 %|
|Delegation:||19 February 2015|
|General Availability:||03 June 2015|
.football is a TLD delegated in ICANN's New gTLD Program. In December 2014 it was announced that it had been won at auction by Donuts. As of February 19, 2015 the TLD succeeded and was delegated to the Root Zone on 19 February, 2015. The TLD will enter an EAP period starting May 27, 2015. 
- Donuts (Foggy Farms, LLC)- This is one of the 307 new gTLDs filed by the company. Donuts files its application for .football under the company name Foggy Farms LLC. Daniel Schindler, co-founder and EVP of Sales & Marketing, is the main contact person listed in the Application. Donuts raised $100 million in capital to operate its registry business. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Famous Four Media (dot Football Limited)- It is one of the 61 new gTLDs filed by Famous Four Media. The company is a subsidiary of Domain Venture Partners PCC Limited and its main contact person is Mr. Geir Rasmussen, who is the CEO of Famous Four Media. Neustar will provide back-end registry services. 
- Delegated String, ICANN.org Retrieved 03 Apr 2015
- Donuts wins .football The Domains, published and retrieved 3rd December 2014.
- Famous Four Media Applies For 61 Generic TLD’s...
- Application number: 1-1185-40986 for dot Football Limited