|Community:||real estate industry|
|Priority #:||415 - dotimmobilie GmbH|
787 - Donuts (Auburn Bloom, LLC)
960 - Top Level Domain Holdings
1190 - Starting Dot
|Parked Domain %:||47.77 %|
|Delegation:||27 August 2014|
|General Availability:||10 December 2014|
- STARTING DOT, Community Application, a start-up domain registry company based in France is applying for the domain name string. The term immo is an abbreviation for the word "immobilier" which means real estate and it popularly used in France, Germany and Italy. Starting Dot plans to utilize the .immo TLD to provide an online space for the real estate industry including agents, property managers, home builders, professional real estate website publishers, professional insurance and financial services providers. 
- Top Level Domains Holding (TLDH), the parent company of Minds + Machines is also applying for the string.
- dotimmobilie GmbH
- Donuts (Auburn Bloom, LLC), the company has applied for 307 TLDs.
STARTING DOT has applied as a community priority applicant, which requires that the application must demonstrate that it has the majority support of a cohesive community. It has received the official endorsements of the main real estate professional associations in the countries related to .immo (Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg) and is the official application of the real-estate community in Continental Europe. The associations and real estate portals endorsing .immo by STARTING DOT represent over 100,000 real estate businesses.
On February 26 2013, Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. announced that it had entered into a funding agreement worth $15 million to be used in the case of auction for a specific unnamed TLD. The investor will not receive ownership of the TLD but a share of future revenues. TLDH did not name the TLD that the funds are directed for, and it is in 11 head to head contentions and 12 featuring more than one contender.
- Our Top Level Domains-.immo
- Community, IMMO.com
- Hello World, IMMO.com
- TLDh Gets 15 Million for A Single Top Level Domain Name Auction, DomainNameWire.com Published and Retrieved 26 Feb 2013