|Priority #:||255 - Donuts (Little Galley, LLC)|
|Parked Domain %:||34.59 %|
|Delegation:||19 February 2015|
|General Availability:||03 June 2015|
- Donuts (Little Galley, LLC), has applied for 307 new TLDs. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. has filed for 68 gTLDs on its own behalf. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Uniregistry, Corp., Domainer Frank Schillings company has applied for 54 gTLDs.
- Fegistry, LLC, associated with Jay Westerdal
TLDH & $15mm Auction Funding
On February 26 2013, Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. announced that it had entered into a funding agreement worth $15 million to be used in the case of auction for a specific unnamed TLD. The investor will not receive ownership of the TLD but a share of future revenues. TLDH did not name the TLD that the funds are directed for, and it is in 11 head to head contentions and 12 featuring more than one contender.
- Donuts wins .school Domain Tools, published and retrieved December 3rd 2014.
- gTLD Application Update 92 applications submitted, TLDH.org
- Here Are the 54 New gTLDs That Frank Schillings UniRegistry Applied for, TheDomains.com
- TLDh Gets 15 Million for A Single Top Level Domain Name Auction, DomainNameWire.com Published and Retrieved 26 Feb 2013