|Date Implemented:||19 February 2015|
|Priority #:||255 - Donuts (Little Galley, LLC)|
|Parked Domain %:||34.4 %|
|Delegation:||19 February 2015|
|General Availability:||03 June 2015|
.school is a TLD delegated in ICANN's New gTLD Program. In December 2014 it was announced that it had been won at auction by Donuts. The company manages the TLD and is its Registry. The proposed application succeeded and was delegated to the Root Zone on 19 February, 2015.  The TLD will enter an EAP period starting May 27, 2015. 
- Donuts (Little Galley, LLC), has applied for 307 new TLDs. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. has filed for 68 gTLDs on its own behalf. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Uniregistry, Corp., Domainer Frank Schillings company has applied for 54 gTLDs.
- Fegistry, LLC, associated with Jay Westerdal
TLDH & $15mm Auction Funding
On February 26 2013, Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. announced that it had entered into a funding agreement worth $15 million to be used in the case of auction for a specific unnamed TLD. The investor will not receive ownership of the TLD but a share of future revenues. TLDH did not name the TLD that the funds are directed for, and it is in 11 head to head contentions and 12 featuring more than one contender.
- Delegated String, ICANN.org Retrieved 06 Apr 2015
- Donuts wins .school Domain Tools, published and retrieved December 3rd 2014.
- gTLD Application Update 92 applications submitted, TLDH.org
- Here Are the 54 New gTLDs That Frank Schillings UniRegistry Applied for, TheDomains.com
- TLDh Gets 15 Million for A Single Top Level Domain Name Auction, DomainNameWire.com Published and Retrieved 26 Feb 2013