|Registry:||Vox Populi Registry Inc.|
1171 - Donuts (Dog Bloom, LLC)
|Parked Domain %:||57.64 %|
|Delegation:||25 February 2015|
|General Availability:||21 June 2015|
.sucks is a delegated TLD in ICANN's New gTLD Program. Momentous (Vox Populi) is the manager and registry for .sucks. The proposed application succeeded and was delegated to the Root Zone on 24 February, 2015.
- Momentous (Vox Populi Registry Inc.) - This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment (PIC), which can be downloaded here.
- Top Level Spectrum, Inc. (Jay Westerdal)
- Donuts (Dog Bloom, LLC) - This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
Momentous and Donuts both submitted PICs. Donuts' lays out its protection mechanisms that are uniform across nearly all of its TLDs, while Momentous notably commits their potential .sucks registry from expert evaluation panel to identify cyberbullying, pornographic sites, and parked pages, which are then to be subject to rapid takedown.
Saudi Arabia's Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) filed an objection against the TLD, on the grounds that it might also be used by pornographic sites.
After noticing an influx of applications during its TMCH sunrise period, Vox Populis, the TLD's Registry decided to extend this period for an additional 3 weeks. General availability will begin two days after the end of this new sunrise period on June 21, 2015. 
- Delegated String, ICANN.org Retrieved 23 Mar 2015
- Battles for .chat, .style, .tennis, .bingo, and .sas Are Over By Kevin Murphy, DomainIncite.com; Retrieved 13 Nov 2014
- Sucks Status, ICANN.org
- PIC Download, gTLDresult.ICANN.org Retrieved 12 March 2013
- Saudi Arabia opposes .gay internet domain name, bbc.com