|Registry:||Top Level Domain Holdings|
817 - Donuts (Victor Falls, LLC)
1626 - Top Level Domain Holdings
|Parked Domain %:||33.23 %|
|Delegation:||15 October 2014|
|General Availability:||17 February 2015|
- Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd., one of 68 applications that the company has filed for on its own behalf. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Donuts (Victor Falls, LLC), one of 307 TLDs applied for by Donuts. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Uniregistry, one of 53 TLDs applied for by Frank Schilling's company.
Both Donuts and Uniregistry withdrew their applicants after an April 2014 private auction that was administered by Applicant Auction, in which TLDH (Minds and Machines) won the rights to the string.
TLDH & $15mm Auction Funding
On February 26 2013, Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. announced that it had entered into a funding agreement worth $15 million to be used in the case of auction for a specific unnamed TLD. The investor will not receive ownership of the TLD but a share of future revenues. TLDH did not name the TLD that the funds are directed for, and it is in 11 head to head contentions and 12 featuring more than one contender.
- gTLD Application Update 92 applications submitted, TLDH.org
- Millions spent on New gTLDs as 11 contention sets settled, DomainIncite Retrieved 01 May 2014
- TLDh Gets 15 Million for A Single Top Level Domain Name Auction, DomainNameWire.com Published and Retrieved 26 Feb 2013