Arnold Mulenda Yamukandu
|Affiliation:||African Users Organization|
|Country:||Democratic Republic of the Congo|
|Email:||arnold [at] jobantech.cd|
Arnold Mulenda Yamukandu is an Independent Computer Networking Professional based in Brazil. He is a member of the African Users Organization.
He can speak French, English, Swahili, Lingala and Tshiluba.
In 1998, he was a Programmer for Directorate of Computer and office DIB at National Electricity Company. In 1999, he joined Centre for Promotion and popularization of information technology as a Network Administrator.
He installed, configured and supervised a call center for monitoring the presidential elections (ECA-EURAC). Mr. Arnold Mulenda served as a Correction Supervisor for electronic state examination session 2008
Mr. Yamukandu Engineered LAN interconnection with the Internet for Deloitte & Touche, designed an animated presentation of release of results for the referendum vote in the National Centre for Treatment, IEC (Independent Electoral Commission)
He was a member of the Help Desk for the ADEN project and has worked for Centre for the Promotion and Popularization of informatics.
Arnold Mulenda Yamukandu holds a Network Engineering Degree from Higher Institute of Statistics, Programmer Analyst Diploma from the same institute and a State Diploma in Industrial Electricity from Industrial Institute Katoka.
He holds Certification for Cisco Network Administrator and has done a course regarding Training, planning and managing projects.
Meetings and Conferences
- Speaker at the conference-debate on the topic: "The right TRIAL New Information Technology and Telecommunications in the DRC" to the Protestant, University of Congo (2005)
- Participated as a trainer to train administrators telecenters ADEN (2006)
- Participation in ICANN Mexico (2009)
- ALS Representative to At-Large Summit (2009)
- Participation in the Interregional Meeting Peace Process in the Great Lakes Region (2004)
- Training Electoral Observation by EISA and CNEB in Bujumbura in Burundi (2005)
- Participation in training for African human rights in Yaounde, Catholic University of Central Africa (2006)(2007)
- Participation in training on the universal system of Human Rights in Geneva organized by the ISHR (2008).