Martin Soegaard Nielsen
|Headquarters:||Islands Brygge 55|
Ascio is an ICANN-accredited registrar founded in 1999 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Since 2007, it has functioned as a subsidiary of Group NBT plc, which is largely asociated with the UK domain name market.
Ascio has more than two million domains under management, and it specializes in the international ccTLD market. Its 275 employees are based in Copenhagen, Oslo, Munich, Vienna, Zurich, Nice, Madrid, London, and New York. Ascio offers 250 TLDs.
Ascio has direct accreditation with over 90 ccTLD organizations and registries. Many of its employees sit on registry boards and work for consulting bodies related to these organizations. They have over 300 partnerships with registrars, telecom operators, webhosting companies, Internet access providers and IP law firms.
- Domain Registration, Management, Transactions- Internationally provided.
- AscioDNS- Management tool for DNS hosting and registration.
- AscioWatch- Allows customer to monitor their brands.
- Consultation- Regarding data requirements, legal issues, validation, and processing time and automation.
- GlobalWHOIS- Allows access to international domain availability.
- Consolidation Services
- Campaigns- Provides marketing campaign work targeted and themed on a custom basis.