Difference between revisions of "Baudouin Schombe"
Revision as of 16:37, 12 January 2011
|Email:||b.schombe [at] gmail.com|
Has a BA(1977) in French and African Culture and another BA (1979) in History.  His area of interests include Executive & Management, Public Relations, Internet, Information Technology, Multimedia, Transportation & Logistics. He is an active member of IP JUSTICE, DFID-PRRINN-MNCH, NABUUR, Internet Governance Project, Internet Society - ISOC, IG etc.
- Baudouin SCHOMBE joined CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC) as the of Coordinator ICT4D in August 1980. Since since January 1994 he has been working as the Coordinator and Consultant of Sub Regional Coordinator of ACSIS in Central Africa for CAFEC
- From 2006 to 2010 he served as the administrator at RADIO OKAPI.
- He worked at RonMowers, LLC from 2006 to 2010
- He was a Consultant for AGORA' 2000 S.r.l. from 2008 to 2009
- From 2007 to 2009 he worked at ICANN as an ICT Consultant