|Email:||bernard.benhamou [at] education.gouv.fr|
Bernard Benhamou is the Director of Forecasting and Internet governance, E-Government Development Agency, Office of the Prime Minister, France. He was also the head of the Forecast & Internet Governance Mission at the Agency for the Development of e-Government (ADAE-Prime Minister Office) and a senior lecturer on the Information Society at the Political Sciences Institute in Paris.
He is a founding member of PlaNet Finance, an Internet-based NGO devoted to giving microcredit to developing countries, and was a conceptor in 1996 of the first Network and Internet-based exhibition in the French Museum of Science.
Bernard Benhamou has attened medical studies at the university of Toulouse (France)and graduated in computer science (University Paul Sabatier France). He was the initiator of the first educational prototype of data transmission for medical studies (AIMsoft project) in 1983, Conceptor of "Passport to the Cyberworld" (1997/2000). 
He been an advisor for the French Foreign Ministry on Internet projects in developing countries; a senior lecturer at the National School of Government; and lead the mission "State Information Technology and Communication" with the Planning Commission in 1998-1999. He served as the head of the Mission "Internet, Schools & Family" at the French Ministry of Education.Computer Freedom and Privacy Conference He initiated of "The Project Proxima" to promote the use of Internet in school system of France in 2003.
He served the co-ordinator of the first seminar of the National School of Government (ENA) on "Internet and Research" at the National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS). He was the Lecturer and designer of the first lessons on the Information Society at the Ecole Nationale d'Administration. He was member and advisor to the French delegation to the United Nations Summit on the Information Society (2003 2005).
- Since November 1, 2007, he has been serving as the Director of Forecasting and Internet governance, E-Government Development Agency, Office of the Prime Minister, France.
- From 2003 to 2006 he seved as the Head head of the Forecast & Internet Governance Mission at the Agency for the Development of e-Government.
- From 1998 to 2000, Bernard Benhamou was the Senior Lecturer at the Political Science Institute of Paris (Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris).
- From 1997 to 2000 he served as the Senior Lecturer and educational advisor at National School of Government (Ecole Nationale d'Administration)
- From 1999 to 2000 He worked for the French Foreign Ministry on different Internet projects with developing countries (Procooptic).
- He was the Conceptor of the Internet and network exhibitions in the French Museum of Science (City des Sciences et de l'Industrie).
- He has served as a lecturer at the Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris and at the University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne.