|Email:||carsten [at] schiefner.de|
Schiefner's job reponsibility at RIPE included the coordination and leadership of all activities related to the ENUM Tier 0 registry for e164.arpa. At Deutsche Telekom he was responsible for the assessments of emerging technologies and markets - such as VoIP, FMC or NGN developments.
Carsten Schiefner studied Computer and Communication Science at the Freie Universität Berlin.
- Director ENUM Solutions, Instra Corporation, 2009-Present.
- Honorary Member of the Executive Board, DENIC, 1998-2016.
- Registrar Relations and Policy Director, TelNic, 2008-2009.
- International Coordination Consultant, Deutsche Telekom, 2005-2008.
- External Relations Coordinator, RIPE NCC.
- External Affairs Coordinator, Primus Telecommunications GmbH.