Difference between revisions of "Category:Registries"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 22:36, 22 September 2010
The person(s) or entity(ies) responsible for providing registry services. Registry services include customer database administration, zone file publication, DNS operation, marketing and policy determination. A Registry may outsource some, all, or none of these services.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Registries"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total.
- C.A.F.E. Informatique et Telecommunications
- Central Registry Solutions
- Centre National des Sciences Halieutiques de Boussoura
- Centro de Informatica de Universidade Eduardo Mondlane
- Charles Musisi
- China Internet Network Information Center
- Cloud Registry
- Comores Telecom