|Email:||cshaban [at] tagi.com|
- In 2010 Charles Sha'ban was nominated to the INTA Board of Directors. His three year term will begin in 2011, and he will be the only representative from an Arab region. He has been a member of INTA since 2003.
- Currently a Board Member at The Arabic Internet Names Consortium, AINC.
- He has been with WGIG & IGF MAG at the United Nations.
- Sha'ban has been a member of the IPC at ICANN.
- He was a Bulletin Committee Member at International Trademark Association.
Web Development Manager, Cubeisy Management Consultancy & Services, 1997 - 1998.
Implementation Manager, Idealsoft company, 1996 - 1997.
Support Manager, Ideal Systems Company, 1992 - 1996.
He holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the University of Jordan.