|Organization:||Arts & Metiers ParisTech|
Clement Genty is a French PhD Candidate at Arts & Metiers ParisTech in industrial engineering. Holder of an engineering degree, he is particularly interested in the technical function of the domain name. His research focuses on the financial and extrafinancial valuation of domain names.
AmCham Tajikistan (2013)
ICANN and Internet Governance Participation
- ICANN 58 in Copenhagen is Clement's first ICANN Meeting.
- AFNIC member as an individual user
- EURALO member as an individual user
- PhD Candidate in industrial Engineering at Arts & Metiers ParisTech
- Engineer Degree in industrial Engineering at IstiA Innovation
Clement Genty is the author and co-author of several publications:
- Finding Yourself on the Internet: Proposing a Fair and Reliable System
- Digital intangible assets valuation, a necessary Practice. Review of existing methods and propose an economical and technical analysis
- "Noms de domaine et marques d'entreprise: de la disruption des politiques de nommage à celle des usages"
- CIFRE grant
- AFNIC - Individual User Members
- LAMPA - Doctorants PI