- Serial Entrepreneur, Investor and Mentor.
- Start-up Ventures in Retail, Wholesale, Industrial and Tech Internet sectors.
- Senior Management and Corporate Governance in Public, Private and Not-For-Profit sectors.
- Active Collaborator on International DNS (domain) Governance Policy development.
- Leadership roles as Investor, Senior Officer, Director and Board Chair in a variety of private and public sector SMEs and multi-stakeholder Not-For-Profit organizations.
- Mentor and Advisor to Entrepreneurs, Small Business and Professionals. 
Internet Related Activities & Occupations
Fanshawe College www.fanshawe.ca; School of Information Technology College - Advisory Committee Member 2010 - cont.
Canadian Internet Registry Authority (CIRA)(Canada) www.cira.ca;  Past-Chairman (ex-officio) 2007 - 2008; Chairman (elected annually) 2004 - 2006; Director (appointed) 2003 - 2006; Represented CIRA at ICANN 2004 - 2008;
Aloak Inc. (Canada) www.aloak.ca Web services, ASP, hosting, domain registrar Founder, President & CEO 2000 - 2005
Canadian Association of Internet Providers (CAIP) Director (elected) 2000 – 2003
Execulink Internet Services Ltd. (Canada) www.execulink.com Internet Service Provider (ISP) Founder, President & CEO 1994 - 1999 
Honored by Canada's Minister of Industry and CANARIE, www.canarie.ca, Canada's advanced Internet organization, for contribution to the founding and building of the dot-ca domain. 2001 
Non-Internet Business Interests
Yorkland Investments Corp Private investment and holding company Founder, Director & CEO 1982 – cont.
Maglin Site Furniture Inc. (Canada) www.maglin.com Commercial Site Furniture Manufacturer Director & CEO 1995 – cont.