Contracted Parties House
The Contracted Parties House (CPH) is one of two houses in the GNSO, with the other being the Non-Contracted Parties House. The CPH includes the two stakeholder groups, the Registry Stakeholder Group and the Registrar Stakeholder Group.
GNSO Council Appointees
Six representatives from the Contracted Parties House are appointed to the GNSO Council, plus one voting Nominating Committee Appointee (NCA). Three representatives are drawn from the Registry Stakeholder Group, and three from the Registrar Stakeholder Group.
- Keith Drazek, North America, Term ends at AGM 2019 (Chair of GNSO)
- Rubens Kuhl, Latin America and the Caribbean, Term ends at AGM 2019
- Maxim Alzoba, Europe, Term ends at AGM 2020
- Pam Little, Asia Pacific, Term ends AGM 2019) (Vice-Chair of GNSO)
- Darcy Southwell, North America, Term ends AGM 2019)
- Michele Neylon, Europe, Term ends AGM 2018)
- Carlos Gutierrez, Europe