Dreyfus and Associés
|Industry:||Intellectual Property Law|
|Headquarters:||78 Avenue Raymond Poincaré|
|Nathalie Dreyfus, Founder and CEO|
Emmanuel Harrar, IT Department Head
Dreyfus and Associés is a internationally recognized law firm specializing in Industrial Property, Information Technology, and Intellectual Property, it was founded by attorney and Intellectual Property expert, Nathalie Dreyfus, in 2004. While they are based in Paris, France, the firm is active in European law and internationally as well.
The firm actively participates in numerous international and regional organizations, conferences, and industry working groups, including:
- International Trademark Association
- European Community Trademark Association
- Chartered Institute of French Trademark, Patent & Design Attorneys (CNCPI)
- Association of French Trademark, Patent & Design Attorneys (ACPI)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- Trademarks & Designs Practices Association (APRAM)
Awards and Recognition
Dreyfus and Associés were recognized by the 2011 Tropheés du Droit for their outstanding work with regards to Intellectual Property arbitration. The awards are held every two years to recognize outstanding teams and lawyers within the French legal industry, and multi-national firms with ties to France.
Multiple magazines and legal guides have recognized the firm as fitting into the "Excellent", and "Widely Known" categories.