Elizabeth Cedillo is an Advisor at the Secretaría de Comunicaciones y Transportes (Ministry of Communications and Transport), Mexico.
She is originaly an economist with expertise in telecommunications law. Since 2000, Elizabeth has been working in the telecommunications sector of Mexico. She has participated in different CSIC and SIC meeting as the Mexican representative; and Elizabeth was part of the Mexican delegation for the World Trade Organization and was an adviser at ICANN. Cedillo was also responsible for coordinating the exchange of information between international regulatory authorities and organizations, and COFETEL.
Elizabeth Cedillo has a Master in Telecommunications Law and New Technologies (2001 - 2003) from Anahuac University. She had previously attended Universidad Ibero Mexicana.
- Head of Department of Economic Studies at Comisión Federal de Mejora Regulatoria (Federal Regulatory Improvement Commission), March 1997 - April 1998.
- Research and Administrative Assistant at Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económicas (Center for Economic Research and Teaching ), April 1998 - December 1999.
- Director of International Interconnection at (COFETEL)(the Federal Communications Commission of Mexico), June 2000 - May 2008.
- Advisor at Organización para la Cooperación y Desarrollo Económico (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development), May 2008 — December 2009
- Advisor at Secretaría de Comunicaciones y Transportes (Ministry of Communications and Transport), Mexico, January 2010 - Present.