|Stakeholder Group(s):||Private Sector - Domain Name Industry|
Emiliano Pasqualetti is the CEO of DomainsBot, a position to which he was appointed in November 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, Emiliano worked as COO, Director of Innovation, and Quality Manager. He began at DomainsBot.com in 2004.
Emiliano is in charge of managing DomainsBot’s growth, defining its strategy, and fostering technology development and leading research initiatives.
Pasqualetti studied Management Engineering at the Universita' La Sapienza di Roma from 2000—2005, graduating summa cum laude.
Pasqualetti is in a number of instructional type videos where he discusses issues related to the domain name marketplace:
- Country Regulation for Domain Names
- Domain Name Maintenance Responsibilities
- Key Recommendations for Choosing your Domain Name
- The Importance of Domain Names
- Registering Alternative Domain Name Extensions
- Common Mistakes when Registering your Domain Name
- Why International Domain Names are a Good Marketing Strategy
- Selling your Domain Name
- Marketing and SEO aspects of Domain Names