|Industry:||Registrar, Domain Monetizeter|
|Headquarters:||Level 10, 243 Edward Street|
Fabulous Pty., Ltd. provides domain name registration and domain monetization programs. This company specializes in generating revenue for their customers through pay per click (PPC) links from the traffic the domains receive. The company is based in Brisbane, Australia and currently has over 900,000 domains under its management. Formerly known as Domain Intellect, Fabulous is a subsidiary of the Australian company Dark Blue Sea, Ltd. 
- In 2000, Michael Dowling, an IT and Marketing specialist form Melbourne, Australia, founded a domain name registration company Domain Intellect. 
- The company was sold to Dark Blue Sea Ltd., a publicly listed company in Australia, in 2002.
At that time, Dark Blue Sea Ltd. was an Internet based company planning to register 100,000 domains in the first year of operation and therefore bought ICANN accredited registrar Domain Intellect to serve this purpose. According to Mike Robertson, previous Business Development Manager of Fabulous, the company was originally designed to service Dark Blue Sea's own internal portfolio. 
- Regarding changing the name of the brand, Dan Warner, COO of Fabulous.com said, the company was looking for a more more memorable brand name and later found domain name "Fabulous.com" was for sale and, thus, the company came to be rebranded as Fabulous.com. He also mentioned that the company researched and purchased over 120,000 domains in the first year for its portfolio.
- In August 2008, Fabulous announced exclusive partnership with the domain auction company NameJet.
- At the end of December, 2008, Fabulous was managing about 1,300,000 domain names; a large portion of which it also owned. At that time, approximately 85% of all domains registered with Fabulous were .com domain names; .net domains made up about 9%, .org names were 5%, and all other TLDs & ccTLDs were less than 1%.
Products and Services
Fabulous.com provides domain name registration, domain management and monetization tools and services.
The main product of the company is through the pay per click programs where it applies revenue producing contextual links to domains using phrase breaking technology. The company also offers account management services and domain management tools, revenue reports and domain analytics packages for the customers.
Additionally, Fabulous has a Premium PPC Program for higher click through rates and higher traffic.
The criteria for a new Fabulous account are that the potential customer must transfer over 750 domains to Fabulous and the domain portfolio and must generate at least $750 USD per month. 
Fabulous won T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Best Overall Domain Solution for the year 2008 , 2006  and 2004 .