|Email:||donck [at] isoc.org|
Frederic Donck is an experienced and professional negotiator, some of his work includes:
- September 1988 - September 1989: Civil servant within the European Commission
- October 1989 - October 1990: Frederic Donck was a barrister at the law firm Van Bael & Bellis. He generally worked within the telecommunication sector, focusing on competition cases.
- 1990-1998: He was an Administrator for the European Commission focusing on global policy for SMEs as well as on the development of new European projects for SMEs.
- March 1994- December 1995: He worked within the International Labour Office located in Geneva. Here he was in charge of supervising strategic communication for governments and other key EU decision makers. 
- 1999-2004: He was a board member within the ETNO association.
- 1999-2007: Meanwhile, Frederic Donck worked also as a senior adviser for corporate executives within the public company Belgacom and FD Blueprint.
- 2007-Present: He has been working at ISOC.
Frederic Donck holds a bachelor degree in Law from the Catholic University of Louvain-La-Neuve (UCL), and a master degree in European Law, which he completed in 1988. He also decided to conduct post-graduate work in the field of "Strategic and Problem-Solving Therapy" from 2005-2008, at the Gregory Bateson Institute, USA.