Jump to navigation Jump to search
German Valdez is the Communications Director at APNIC (Asia Pacific Network Information Center). He is responsible for coordinating, integrating, and providing strategic direction for all communication and public relations activities at APNIC.
- Founding member of the ICANN Nominating Committee
- Member of the ICANN Address Council, representing the Latin American region.
- Policy and External Relationship Manager, Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry (LACNIC).
- Member of the Core Committee at South Asian Network Operators Group(SANOG
- Co-ordinator for the development of the Domain Names Policies under the .mx ccTLD
- IP Address Coordinator, NIC Mexico.
- Research Assistant at ITESM
- System Analyst, Softtek.