|Stakeholder Group(s):||Private Sector - Domain Name Industry|
Horst Oskar Siffrin is Managing Partner of inter.services GmbH - Holdings & Investments. Until the reverse takeover (according to the rules of the London Stock Exchange) of CentralNic plc by KeyDrive SA in August 2018 he was Chairman of the Supervisory Board of KeyDrive S.A. Holdings.
Currently he also occupies the following positions
- Advisor to CentralNic Group plc
- Freelance Management Consultant (H.O.Siffrin Unternehmensberatung)</ref>
- Member of the Board of PerspektiveAfrika e.V. (NGO)
Horst did cross the Sahara desert and the Atacama desert by car.
- 1970 - 1979: Managing Partner at H.O.Siffrin & Co oHG (import & export of new cars);
- 1972 - 1976: Chairman of the Association of Independent Automobile Importers (VfA e.V.);
- 1980 - 2009: Worked at the German Foreign Office as First Counsellor and Diplomat (with missions to Africa, Europe and Latin America)
- As Partner at Key-Systems Ltd., he participated to several ICANN public meetings as a representative of Key-Systems and the dot CD registry.