|Stakeholder Group(s):||Private Sector - Domain Name Industry|
Horst Oskar Siffrin is currently Chairman of the Supervisory Board of KeyDrive S.A. Holdings.
Currently he also occupies the following positions
- Managing Partner of is inter-services (inter.services) Ltd
- Member of the Advisory Board of Key-Systems
- Freelance Management Consultant (H.O.Siffrin Unternehmensberatung)</ref>
- Member of the Board of PerspektiveAfrika e.V. (NGO)
Horst did cross the Sahara desert and the Atacama desert by car.
- 1970 - 1979: Managing Partner at H.O.Siffrin & Co oHG (import & export of new cars);
- 1972 - 1976: Chairman of the Association of Independent Automobile Importers (VfA e.V.);
- 1980 - 2009: Worked at the German Foreign Office as First Counsellor and Diplomat (with missions to Africa, Europe and Latin America)
- As Partner at Key-Systems Ltd., he participated to several ICANN public meetings as a representative of Key-Systems.