Key-Systems, was founded in 1998 by Alexander Siffrin, and obtained the license to register international Domain names (generic Top Level Domains - gTLDs) such as .COM, .NET and .ORG from ICANN (The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) in October 2000 - shortly after the US Government terminated the monopoly assigning Internet addresses.
- In 2006 Key-Systems was elected Company of the Year by the local Government of "Rheinland-Pfalz"/ Germany. Today, Key-Systems has several millions of domains on its platform and holds a second place among the leading registrars for global Top Level Domains (gTLDs) in Europe.
- On a worldwide scale Key-Systems is listed as one of the "TOP TEN domain name registrars for gTLDs" (source: www.domaintools.com - internet-statistics - Summary of 2007).
- In October 2008 Key-Systems received in Düsseldorf an award on the occasion of the "Deloitte -Technology Fast 50 - Competition 2008". With a growth rate of about 1000 % from 2003 - 2007 Key-Systems is listed as one of the "TOP TEN High-Tech-Companies in Germany". Key-Systems - ranking among the "Technology Fast 50" - received the award also in October 2009.
- In 2009 Key-Systems opend new branches in The US (Key-Systems Inc) and Mexiko (KS Internet Solutions).
- In 2010 the company will move to the new and modern HQ premises in Sankt Ingbert/ Germany - next to the University of Saarland.
As an official member of DENIC e.G. - the registry of the country code Top-Level-Domain .DE for Germany (Deutschland) -Key-Systems has direct access to the registration system and therefore can forward domain orders to the registry immediately. This also applies to any other TLDs Key-Systems offers. The company´s goal is always to become an accredited registrar directly, in order to have full control over the registration technology.
Through three business divisions for regions, companies and individuals with large portfolios as well as Registrars and Internet Service Provider, Key-Systems is able to offer domain solutions for any interested party:
- DomainDiscount24 (dd24)
domaindiscount24.net (dd24.de) is a fully automated domain registration portal, including web- and mailspace offers. It is available in five different languages, targeting at retail customers.
RRPproxy.net is especially attractive for domain-resellers of both gTLD and ccTLD domain names. ICANN accredited registrars and other Internet Service Provider can register domains at favourable prices and in a convenient, fully automated fashion, e.g. through a comprehensive WebInterface, Direct-Socket-Access, Email-Template or by installing our cutting edge API (one API for all Domains). There are excellent examples of enormous growth rates of top ISPs.
BrandShelter.com helps to manage and monitor huge domain portfolios. A special dotBrand unit supports in planning, executing and operating your own TLD. Through partnerships with industry leaders, the BrandShelter division - with an own office in the United States - is able to offer full support in understanding the new TLD opportunities, determining which name(s) to pursue, and submitting and tracking your application with ICANN (see also www.dotSaarland.de).
In a highly competitive market, Key-Systems offers its customers a unique price-quality ratio. Highly qualified customer-service support is combined with favourable prices in a convenient and fully automated system.
The stability and security of the registration process in all technical aspects and the entire system surrounding the registration process is a top priority. Therefore, servers are located internationally, including the new office in Zweibruecken, various sites in Frankfurt and in the United States. The self-developed and regularly updated software enables fast Domain registration and simple administration by the customers. Qualified employees of the technical support team provide great customer support by email or phone. Due to the fully automated processes within the company, there is enough time for personal consultation and customer-service, without being directed to a Call-Center Agent. As a competitive edge, Key-Systems' goal is to become a direct accredited registrar for any Top Level Domain it offers. Direct access to the registration systems provides the company with full control over the registration technology. Therefore, Key-Systems can forward domain orders to the registries immediately, which results in real-time registrations for almost all of our domains.
"Our success is a direct result of a customer friendly, fully automated API and our highly qualified customer support," says the CEO.
www.nuevamedia.net (coming soon)