Help us give everyone a voice in the future of the internet.
Be a Leader
Write for your community
- Request a user account.
- ICANNWiki Admins and Editors review your request.
- You're approved.
- Write about your connections to or interests in ICANN, the DNS, or Internet governance.
- Be yourself and let us know who you are.
- Edit existing articles and fill in gaps in the wiki. Review our guide to creating a great article, FAQs, or examples of good articles that utilize ICANNWiki templates.
Learn how to do it
- Basic Editing Functions in ICANNWiki
- ICANNWiki uses Wikimedia's language
- Video Tutorial
- ICANNWiki Volunteer Toolkit
Check out what we need
- List of topics with no article but lots of links
- Community-suggested article & update list
- Increasing Multi-Lingual Capability
Use a template
Templates provide a common information display box for companies, community members, and TLDs. These are copy-paste versions for you to put into new articles (or articles that are missing that information).
Other ways to grow ICANNWiki
Feel free to recommend an article to be featured! Edit the upcoming list to propose an article.
Use these references and resources
The community has compiled lists of valuable guides, coverage of ICANN, and other useful information. Please add to the lists!
Make suggestions & requests
This resource exists for the ICANN community, and it is powered by awesome volunteers within that community. After a hiatus, we now also have paid editorial support! Your opinions are valuable - they help us direct the work of our paid editors and provide prompts and guidance for volunteers.
Stay in touch
- Email our Managing Content Editor, Jessica