ICANN 40 - San Francisco
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dates:||13-18 March 2011|
|Location:||Silicon Valley, San Francisco|
|Venue:||The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square|
ICANN 40 was held in Silicon Valley between 13 and 18 March, 2011. The meeting was hosted at The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square
- CISO Roundtable, held on 14 March
- The main agenda of this meetings was Discussion of building pathways for engagement with CISO community.
- Technical Evolution of WHOIS
- This was a followup session to a workshop convened at the ICANN 39. This session was about IRIS and RWS, as explained by the experts. Authors and implementors of IRIS and RWS were invited to give presentations.
- Enabling Future Directory Services for Domain Registration Data
- http://svsf40.icann.org/meetings/siliconvalley2011/presentation-whois-restful-web-service-16mar11-en.pdf A RESTful Web Service for Whois]
Platinum Elite: NeuStar