Increasing Multi-Lingual Capability
Languages we'd like to have
- Encouraging personal pages to include language capabilities, so ICANN community members know where to find linguistic support
- Add this feature to the Create a Person Page form and use hypertext to follow desired pages for particular languages with link counts. This would count the number of people able to help and enable easy follow-up to move the project forward.
- Contacting universities to hold translate- and edit-a-thons
- Add a "Languages" section to Person pages
- Translate minimum materials such as “What is ICANN wiki” and “How you can edit it” in case there are volunteers who can support; or holding an additional Edit-a-thon of a local language when the ICANN meeting is held at the region or the country.
- Integrate a translation service like Google translate into the wiki as an add on feature. 
- Possible issues with technical jargon in some languages
- Google Translate Tool