Directi is an internet Domain Registrar Company founded in 1998 by Bhavin Turakhia and Divyank Turakhia . Directi is the first ICANN accredited company of India. The head office of Directi is in Mumbai, India, with subdivision offices in Delhi and Bangalore in India, in Xiamen, China; In Ras al Khaimah, UAE; and in Queensland, Australia. 
Directi is valued at 300+ million dollars . With more than 550 employees, the company serves over 1000,000 customers and has 50000+ channel partners, which is growing at a rate of 120% per annum. Directi businesses includes - Communication and Collaboration apps, Social Networking software, Instant messaging, Context Analysis Engines, Anti-spam and Antivirus Solutions, Large scale Billing and Provisioning platforms, Traffic Monetization Solutions, Online Advertising Solutions, DNS Management Products, Linux and Windows Server Management Software, Web Hosting Control Panels and much more.
Directi has six business units including:
- LogicBoxes - Logic Boxes provides private label domain registration and web hosting solutions. Their services include registry exchange, web hosting, email hosting, website builder, etc.
- ResellerClub - Reseller Club offers Domain Registration (gTLDs and ccTLDs), Linux and Windows Hosting, Mail Hosting, Mail AntiSpam, Mail AntiVirus, SSL, etc.
- WebHosting.Info - Webhosting.info offers information about the various domain registrars worldwide, a forum for discussions about domain, tips news related to domain hosting.
- Skenzo - Skenzo is one of the world's leading and fastest growing companies in the traffic monetization business. Skenzo provides its clients with expert advice, comprehensive access to the best monetization opportunities, and outstanding execution.
- Bhavin Turakhia, Founder & CEO, Directi
- CEO, ResellerClub / .pw / LogicBoxes / Answerable.com
- Divyank Turakhia, Co-founder & President, Directi
- Directi won the PinkSlip Choice Award for the “most innovative recruitment advertisement”. The ad was their third recruitment ad for Times Ascent. 
- Directi was ranked 13th in Deloitte and Touche Fast 50 list in 2007. Before this Directi had been in the list for 3 consecutive years in the first 15 out fifty. 
Code Chef Campus Snackdown
In November, 2009, Directi held a nationwide contest in India and named it CodeChef Campus Snackdown. The first round of the contest took place on November 21, 2009. The participants submitted their software and program online. From these submissions, the shortlisted candidates were called to Mumbai for the final round in January of the next year. The winning teams won 0.3 million INR.