|Email:||jeff [at] nic.club|
Jeffrey Sass is the Chief Marketing Officer for .art. Before that he held the same position for .CLUB Domains LLC. He joined .CLUB Domains in April 2012. Prior to this, Jeffrey was involved in the entertainment, technology, and mobile industries as an expert in writing, marketing, digital media, business development, merchandising & licensing, film and TV writing and producing, guest speaking and lecturing, and teaching.
Jeffrey has over 30 years of experience in the technology and entertainment industries, with a focus on the Internet and domain namespace. Sass began his career at Satori Entertainment, a film, and TV distributor, then moved on to start his own company, Illustrious Entertainment as a writer and producer of film and television screenplays and playwrights. After working for Illustrious, Jeff founded and worked for several other entertainment, technology, and mobile companies, including Troma Entertainment, BarPoint.com, Myxer, and Social Object Factory.
Jeffrey joined .Club Domains in 2012 as the CMO, implementing his marketing expertise during the process of bringing the Top Level Domain .CLUB to market. Jeff continues to travel the world to attend Internet and domain name-related conferences to market .CLUB. His marketing efforts and intelligence has contributed to the .CLUB being one of the world’s top-selling domain extensions in the entire new gTLD program. Within its first year of general availability, .CLUB has over 172,000 registrations.
Jeffrey is involved in digital media, social media, music, and mobile conferences as a frequent presenter and lecturer on different topics. Jeffrey is also a teacher at the University of San Francisco for the online mobile marketing program.
Career History Timeline
- Co-Founder at Social Object Factory, March 2012 – Present
- Digital Media, Marketing & Business Development Strategy at sass!, February 2012 – Present
- Vice President, Chief Evangelist at Myxer Inc., May 2007 – February 2012
- CEO at Connected Media Technologies, Inc., August 2004 – May 2007
- President/CEO at BarPoint.com, Inc., October 1998 – February 2004
- President & CEO at The Marketing Machine, July 1997 – October 1998
- Vice President of Marketing at IntraCorp Entertainment, Inc., April 1995 – July 1997
- Director of Marketing at GameTek, Inc., July 1994 – April 1995
- Director of Sales & Licensing, Writer, Producer at Troma Entertainment, Inc., January 1987 – July 1994
- President, Writer, Producer at Illustrious Entertainment, Inc., January 1985 – 1987
- Vice President of Acquisitions, Producer at Satori Entertainment, Inc., June 1980 – December 1985