Difference between revisions of "John Colascione"
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Revision as of 22:40, 6 February 2018
|Organization:||Searchen Networks Inc.|
John Colascione is Chief Executive Officer of Searchen Networks Inc., Long Island Media Inc., and Internet Advertising Inc., and specializes in E-Business Consultation, Optimization, Maximizing Revenue, Website Monetization, Internet Domain Names, Hosting, Search Engine Algorithms, Marketing and Management. Colascione is also author of Mastering Your Website: Insider's Guide to Fully Understanding Your Website, Search Engine Optimization and Building Your Brand 
Searchen Networks Inc. Long Island Exchange Inc. (Merger 2014) Long Island Media Inc. Internet Advertising Inc
ICANN and Internet Governance Participation
Colascione serves as a voting member of the ICANN Business Constituency (BC) and general member of the Internet Commerce Association.
Colascione participated, but did not receive certification for, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer coarse-work at Hendricks Institute of Technology.
Mastering Your Website: Insider's Guide to Fully Understanding Your Website, Search Engine Optimization and Building Your Brand
Internet, Best Website of the Year, Long Island Ad Club Internet, News and Media, Long Island Ad Club Internet, Independent, Long Island Ad Club
- http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2012/dailyposts/20120420.htm Mastering Your Website: Insider's Guide to Fully Understanding Your Website, Search Engine Optimization and Building Your Brand
- New Book From Veteran Domainer/Developer John Colascione Details How to Master Your Website
- From Brandable to Exact-Match Geo Domain Making $1.5M Per Year – With John Colascione
- Two Deals, One Very Interesting Digital Future
- ICA Member Profile: John Colascione
- Featured Attendee Profile: John Colascione
- Long Island Media Inc., John Colascione, CEO, FOCUS ON THE ISLAND
- SPEAKER: JOHN COLASCIONE
- The State of the Industry 2018: 24 Leading Domain Experts Analyze What Happened in 2017 and Tell You What to Expect Next