Difference between revisions of "John Colascione"
m (updated my URL)
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Revision as of 15:05, 14 November 2019
|Organization:||Internet Marketing Services Inc.|
John Colascione is Chief Executive Officer of Internet Marketing Services Inc. and specializes in Website Development, Search Optimization, Website Monetization, Internet Domain Names, Website Hosting, Server Administration, Search Engine Algorithms, Marketing and Management. Colascione is also author of Mastering Your Website: The Insider's Guide to Fully Understanding Your Website, Search Engine Optimization and Building Your Brand 
Known as a developer and Long Islander primarily for his past involvement in GEO domain LongIsland.com, in 2019 Colascione reorganized his companies, moved to the State of Florida and was highlighted by industry trade magazine DNJournal.com for the third time based on his new involvement in the 2019 acquisition of GEO domain NorthDakota.com
- Internet Marketing Services Inc. (current)
- Searchen Networks Inc. (2002 - 2019) [Reorganized]
- Long Island Exchange Inc. (Merger 2014)
- Long Island Media Inc. (Sold)
- Cars Digital Inc (Sold)
ICANN and Internet Governance Participation
Colascione participated, but did not receive certification for, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer coarse-work at Hendricks Institute of Technology in New York. Most of his experience with search engines has been self-taught by examining changes in search engines and how those changes effect a scope of platforms available to consumers as well as analyzing Google patent applications.
Mastering Your Website: The Insider's Guide to Fully Understanding Your Website, Search Engine Optimization and Building Your Brand; Searchen Networks Inc, Apr 16, 2012 - Computers - 212 pages, ISBN: 1475155662
- Internet, Best Website of the Year, Long Island Ad Club
- Internet, News and Media, Long Island Ad Club
- Internet, Independent, Long Island Ad Club
- Long Island Media Inc., John Colascione, CEO, FOCUS ON THE ISLAND
- http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2012/dailyposts/20120420.htm "Mastering Your Website: The Insider's Guide to Fully Understanding Your Website, Search Engine Optimization and Building Your Brand"
- https://www.domainsherpa.com/john-colascione-longisland/ "From Brandable to Exact-Match Geo Domain Making $1.5M Per Year – With John Colascione"
- https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2019/dailyposts/20190401.htm "Sale of NorthDakota.com Puts New Yorker John Colascione in Charge of Developing Site Devoted to the State"
- http://www.innovateli.com/two-deals-one-very-interesting-digital-future/ Two Deals, One Very Interesting Digital Future
- http://www.bizconst.org/bc-membership-list ICANN Business Constituency Members List [Internet Marketing Services]
- https://www.internetcommerce.org/ica-member-profile-john-colascione/ ICA Member Profile: John Colascione
- https://www.strategicrevenue.com/lsi-latent-semantic-indexing-what-is-google-looking-for-on-your-website/ LSI, Latent Semantic Indexing – What Is Google Looking for on Your Website?
- https://www.johncolascione.com/Interpretation_Patent_Application_for_Google_Algorithm.pdf An Interpretation of Patent Applications for the Google Algorithm by John Colascione – January 30, 2012
- Website Monetization, E-Business Consultant
- Two Deals, One Very Interesting Digital Future
- ICA Member Profile: John Colascione
- Featured Attendee Profile: John Colascione
- SPEAKER: JOHN COLASCIONE
- The State of the Industry 2018: 24 Leading Domain Experts Analyze What Happened in 2017 and Tell You What to Expect Next