|Organization:||Searchen Networks Inc.|
John Colascione is Chief Executive Officer of Searchen Networks Inc. and Internet Advertising Inc., and specializes in E-Business Consultation, Optimization, Maximizing Revenue, Website Monetization, Internet Domain Names, Hosting, Search Engine Algorithms, Marketing and Management. Colascione is also author of Mastering Your Website: Insider's Guide to Fully Understanding Your Website, Search Engine Optimization and Building Your Brand 
- Searchen Networks Inc.
- Long Island Exchange Inc. (Merger 2014)
- Long Island Media Inc.
- Internet Advertising Inc
- Cars Digital Inc
ICANN and Internet Governance Participation
Colascione participated, but did not receive certification for, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer coarse-work at Hendricks Institute of Technology in New York. Most of his experience with search engines has been self-taught by examining changes in search engines and how those changes effect a scope of platforms available to consumers as well as analyzing Google patent applications.
Mastering Your Website: Insider's Guide to Fully Understanding Your Website, Search Engine Optimization and Building Your Brand; Searchen Networks Inc, Apr 16, 2012 - Computers - 212 pages, ISBN: 1475155662
- Internet, Best Website of the Year, Long Island Ad Club
- Internet, News and Media, Long Island Ad Club
- Internet, Independent, Long Island Ad Club
- Long Island Media Inc., John Colascione, CEO, FOCUS ON THE ISLAND
- http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2012/dailyposts/20120420.htm "Mastering Your Website: Insider's Guide to Fully Understanding Your Website, Search Engine Optimization and Building Your Brand"
- http://www.innovateli.com/two-deals-one-very-interesting-digital-future/ Two Deals, One Very Interesting Digital Future
- http://www.bizconst.org/bc-membership-list ICANN Business Constituency Members List [SEARCHEN]
- https://www.internetcommerce.org/ica-member-profile-john-colascione/ ICA Member Profile: John Colascione
- http://www.internetmarketingblog.net/2007/05/lsi-what-is-google-looking-for-on-your.html LSI - What Is Google Looking for on Your Website?
- https://www.johncolascione.com/Interpretation_Patent_Application_for_Google_Algorithm.pdf An Interpretation of Patent Applications for the Google Algorithm by John Colascione – January 30, 2012
- Website Monetization, E-Business Consultant
- From Brandable to Exact-Match Geo Domain Making $1.5M Per Year – With John Colascione
- Two Deals, One Very Interesting Digital Future
- ICA Member Profile: John Colascione
- Featured Attendee Profile: John Colascione
- SPEAKER: JOHN COLASCIONE
- The State of the Industry 2018: 24 Leading Domain Experts Analyze What Happened in 2017 and Tell You What to Expect Next