Directi is an internet Domain Registrar Company founded in 1998 by Bhavin Turakhia and Divyank Turakhia.  Directi is the first ICANN accredited registrar of India. The head office of Directi is in Mumbai, India, with subdivision offices in Delhi and Bangalore; Xiamen, China; Ras al Khaimah, UAE; and in Queensland, Australia. 
Directi is valued at 300+ million dollars.  With more than 550 employees, the company serves over 1000,000 customers and has 50000+ channel partners, which is growing at a rate of 120% per annum. Directi businesses includes - Communication and Collaboration apps, Social Networking software, Instant messaging, Context Analysis Engines, Anti-spam and Antivirus Solutions, Large scale Billing and Provisioning platforms, Traffic Monetization Solutions, Online Advertising Solutions, DNS Management Products, Linux and Windows Server Management Software, Web Hosting Control Panels and much more.
Directi has six business units including:
- LogicBoxes - Logic Boxes provides private label domain registration and web hosting solutions. Their services include registry exchange, web hosting, email hosting, website builder, etc.
- ResellerClub - Reseller Club offers Domain Registration (gTLDs and ccTLDs), Linux and Windows Hosting, Mail Hosting, Mail AntiSpam, Mail AntiVirus, SSL, etc.
- WebHosting.Info - Webhosting.info offers information about the various domain registrars worldwide, a forum for discussions about domain, tips news related to domain hosting.
- Skenzo - Skenzo provides traffic monetization.
- Bhavin Turakhia, Founder & CEO, Directi
- Divyank Turakhia, Co-founder & President, Directi
- Directi won the PinkSlip Choice Award for the “most innovative recruitment advertisement”.
- Directi was ranked 13th in the Deloitte and Touche Fast 50 list in 2007.
Code Chef Campus Snackdown
In November, 2009, Directi held a nationwide contest in India and named it CodeChef Campus Snackdown. Participants began by submitting their software and programs online in the first round of the contest, which took place on November 21, 2009. From these submissions, the shortlisted candidates were called to Mumbai for a final round in January of the next year. The winning teams won 0.3 million INR. 
Directiplex is a 7 floor facility that has been built to meet the increasing needs of Directi. It is spread across an area of 120,000 square feet and has the capacity for 1500 seats. Directiplex has an employee restaurant a gaming center and a bowling alley in the building. Directiplex was inaugrated in 2009.