|Email:||rotenberg [at] epic.org|
Marc Rotenberg is the President and Executive Director of Epic, the Electronic Privacy Information Center, and a Professor of Privacy Law at Georgetown University Law Center. He is also the ALAC Representative for the United States and was the former Chair of the Public Interest Registry (.org). Rotenberg helped organize and gave the welcoming address for the Internet Town Hall 2011, held in conjunction with ICANN's 40th Meeting in San Francisco.
- Co-Editor of Litigation Under the Federal Open Government Laws 2006, EPIC 2007
- Co-Editor of Privacy and Human Rights: An International Survey of Privacy Laws and Developments, EPIC 2007
- Co-Editor of Privacy, Information, and Technology, Aspen Publishers 2006
- Co-Editor of Information Privacy Law, Aspen Publishers 2005
- Editor of The Privacy Law Sourcebook: United States Law, International Law, and Recent Developments, EPIC 2004
- Co-Editor of Technology and Privacy: The New Landscape, MIT Press 1998
Marc is a graduate of Harvard College and Stanford Law School.