Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
He has been an attorney with the firm since 2000 and was made the lead associate concerning Intellectual Property in 2010.
- Academy of American and International Law
- Mexican Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- International Trademark Association
- Intellectual Property Professionals
- WIPO Academy Alumni 
- 2000-2004: He received a bachelor degree in Law from the University Iberoamericana, Mexico;
- 2006: Harvard Law School for the ILAWA Seminar in Mexico;
- 2008-2009: Within the Autonomous Technological Institute of Mexico he studied Law for Communications and Information Technology;
- 2009: Oscar Arias became a Fellow of the Academy of American of International Law within the Centre for American and International Law;
- 2010: He studied "Law for Industrial Property and Authoring" at the University Anahuac.