Peter Chow is a senior systems engineer with extensive experience in developing, deploying and administering a wide variety of Internet-based services. He serves as Systems Analyst for Department of Safeguards at International Atomic Energy Agency.
Peter has 8 years of experience with interQ Inc as developer, systems administrator and technical lead. He has worked on the development of interQ's gTLD Registrar system. Peter was a member of Afilias technical review committee, working with its staff and sub-contractors in 2000. He has 3 years of Telco experience and 5 years of experience building ISP networks. Besides this he has worked as:
- Co-op student at Motorola MDD in 1993.
- Network Engineer at BC Telephone Company (now Telus) from 1993 to 1996.
- Chief System Engineer at Medical Bank Institute from 1996 to 1997.
- Consultant at Afilias Global Registry Services from February 2001 to May 2001.
- Chief Technical Advisor at GMO Internet from 1997 to 2004.
- Club President at Speakeasy Toastmasters at Toastmasters International from 2004 to 2005.
- Summer Intern at National Research Council for Industrial Research Assistance Program from June 2005 to August 2005.
Peter holds a Bachelors degree of Electrical Engineering from Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He did his MBA in Business from The University of British Columbia in 2005. He has certifications of CISSP, GSLC, GIAC, GWAPT, GCIA, Competent Toastmaster (CTM), CISA, CISM and GSEC.