Difference between revisions of "Philippe Fouquart"
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Revision as of 16:03, 3 February 2021
Philippe Fouquart is Senior Expert in Naming, Numbering & Addressing at Orange Labs Networks. He is the Chair of ICANN's GNSO Council and has been active in various industry groups, including the GSMA and ETNO, several Standards Development Organizations, such as the IETF and ETSI, and initiatives coordinated by national regulatory authorities.
Since 2001, Fouquart has overseen numbering, naming, and addressing at Orange Labs. His department designs Orange's network architectures and provides technical support to businesses worldwide. Before Fouquart joined Orange, he worked as a software development engineer in the information systems department at Thales Group from 1998 to 1999. 
ICANN and Internet Governance Participation
- Chair, GNSO Council, October 2020 to AGM 2022
- Councilor, Commercial Stakeholder Group, Non-Contracted Party House, GNSO Council, Oct 2017 – Present
- Delegate, Internet Service Providers and Connectivity Providers (ISPCP), from Oct 2016 – Present
International Telecommunication Union
Main article: International Telecommunication Union
- ITU-T Study Group Vice-Chairman, Study Group 2 Operational Aspects, Nov 2016 – Present
- ITU-T Study Group 2 Rapporteur Question 1/2, Jan 2011 – Present
- ITU-T Numbering Expert, Jan 2011 – Present
Fouquart attended ENSIIE - École Nationale Supérieure d'Informatique pour l'Industrie et l'Entreprise from 1995 to 1997 and has a Master of Science (MSc) in Pattern Analysis and Neural Networks from Aston University.