| Roelof Meijer, (Acting Chair)|
Jeff Neuman, Board Secretary
Jay Daley, Board Treasurer
Manoj Srivastava & James Bladel, Board Members
RISG ( Registration Infrastructure Security Group) is a non-profit organization dedicated in finding solutions or developing the best practices to decrease the incidence of internet security threats such as identity theft, phishing and malware distribution.
Public Interest Registry, registry operator of the .org generic top level domain name (gTLD) initiated the establishment of RISG in 2008. Its objective is to help improve the existing internet security.
The Founders and first members of the RISG Board include:
- Chair: Alexa Raad, Public Interest Registry
- Vice-Chair: Roelof Meijer, SIDN
- Secretary: David Cowings, Symantec Corporation
- Jay Daley, Nominet
- Robert Flaim, Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- Thomas Grasso, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Adam Palmer, Public Interest Registry
- David Maher, Public Interest Registry
- Steve Crocker, Shinkuro
- Greg Aaron, Afilias
- Ram Mohan, Afilias
- Wayne Thayer, Go Daddy Group
- Manoj Srivastava, Cyveillance, Inc.
- Maria Mokina, .RU