Ron da Silva
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Organization:||Network Technologies Global|
|Affiliation:||ASO, ALAC, DNSSEC, ICANN, I* Organization, NRO, SSAC, Other/Special Interest Group|
|Email:||ronald.v.dasilva [at] gmail.com|
|Facebook:||Ron da Silva|
|LinkedIn:||[Ron da Silva Ron da Silva]|
Ron da Silva is CEO and Founder of Network Technologies Global. Previously, Group Vice President of Network Engineering, Architecture & Technology at Time Warner Cable. In November 2010, the ARIN Board of Trustees voted to appoint da Silva to the Address Supporting Organization Advistory Council.  In May of 2015, the Address Supporting Organization elected da Silva to the ICANN Board of Directors. Mr. da Silva further served as Chair of the ARIN Advisory Council from January 2003 thru December 2007 and Vice Chair January - December 2002.
- ↑ https://www.linkedin.com/company/network-technologies-global/
- ↑ ICANN 46 Interview. ICANNWiki. Retrieved 2013 May 5.
- ↑ Ron da Silva Appointed to Address Supporting Organization Advisory Council, NRO.net. Retrieved 2013 May 5.
- ↑ Ron da Silva Elected to ICANN Board of Directors, NRO.net. Retrieved 2018 Jan 17.
- ↑ https://www.arin.net/about_us/ac_former.html